11.23.2011

my list

well. it's official.
tomorrow is Thanksgiving!
what a wonderful time of year it is.
we're so lucky to get to celebrate these things.
so lucky to get the reminder of all things wonderful in life.
here's my list of thankful's this year:

*my amazing husband, Jae
*a warm house (even if we don't live in it yet)
*the ability to work & having a steady income
*spending time with family
*technology
*good friends & co-workers
*the joys that the future will bring
*contacts/glasses to help me see
*music
*seat warmers in the car
*the Gospel
*skype
*the ability to love & be loved
*compassion
*a moving, breathing, fully-functioning body
*freedom
*books to read
*education
*sharpies
*water
*plenty of food to eat
*my health
*happiness

here's to a very happy holiday weekend to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment