11.08.2010

month of gratitude, day 8

i'm grateful for patience.
i think i'm more writing about how i have patience to try to convince myself that i actually do have patience and to encourage myself to have more of it! what little patience i do have, i have just about used up for one day. monday's will always be monday's, but today is especially bad. thank goodness the man upstairs at least gave me just enough to make it through my work day. well...almost....i still have 15 minutes to get through.....

1 comment:

  1. oh man, patience. not something i am very good at. seriously, this is one thing i struggle with SO bad! and when i originally read this post, i was at lunch... so only half way done with my day, and your work day was just ending... i'm so jealous. i want normal hours again!! boo.

    ReplyDelete